Tuition Fees Are $3,950 USD/year with payment plan
$3,500 advance lump sum payment per year
Including All Textbooks and Learning Materials
[Students residing in India pay a discounted annual tuition of $3,250 USD with payment plan with payment plan [$1050 USD down, and 9 monthly payments of $250]; or $2,950 USD lump sum in advance…ONLY for India students living in India]
There are No refunds, No exceptions
Before making any payment, please be sure you want to commence the program.
Tuition fees include ALL textbooks and other learning materials. You will not have to pay anything further for your education. Normally, students elsewhere have to pay about $500 per course for texts, which amounts to $1500 per term, or up to $4500 additional per year. We eliminate all costs for textbooks and learning materials! Textbooks are supplied to students free in PDF form. So please keep in mind that our fees include all learning materials as well. All tuition fees include a no interest payment plan as well as a discount for advance lump sum payment.
We keep it simple, and we don’t charge a lot of miscellaneous fees
(1) Application Fee: NONE. We do not charge to tell you if you can join our program, so apply anytime!!
(2) Tuition including all Textbooks and Learning Materials: $3,950 USD with payment plan [$1250 USD down payment at enrollment, and 9 monthly payments of $300 USD thereafter]; or $3500 USD advance lump sum payment per year. Because the program, including dissertation, comprises 72 trimester credits, the cost per trimester credit hour is $164 USD if the normal tuition is paid via a payment plan and $145 USD if paid via the discounted advance lump sum method. Taking advantage of the $400 USD annual discount would yield a total cost of the program for tuition of $10,500, a very good value for a Ph.D. degree; and an extraordinary value for a unique program in stem cell biology.
The Faculty contemplates that 1 year is sufficient time to complete the appropriate dissertation; however additional tuition may be required if the student requires another year to finalize their independent work.
(3) Student Re-instatement Fee: $500 USD per time. This fee is only applicable to students being reinstated after suspension for non-tuition payments or in case of an academic suspension.
(4) Books and Materials: Included in tuition cost above.
(5) Lab Supplies for Dissertations: Although not a requirement, some students, that may have access to a biomedical lab or at home, choose to conduct some simple experiments. Some funds may be required for test kits and materials for use in lab based dissertation research. Any costs must be paid for by the student. Please note that the majority of dissertations are “review” type articles, not requiring additional costs. Again, we wish to emphasize that a lab based dissertation is not required.