Panama College of Cell Science
Founded 2005 in the Republic of Panama
Offering the World’s First and Still Only
3 Year Ph.D. Degree in Stem Cell Biology
Start Dates (and cut-off times)
January 1 (for students that have applied, been accepted, and paid a tuition payment by November 30)
May 1 (for students that have applied, been accepted, and paid a tuition payment by March 30)
September 1 (for students that have applied, been accepted, and paid a tuition payment by July 30)
Apply HERE: Application Procedure
On the Cutting Edge of the New Medicine!
Hot Biology!!! The hottest, most powerful biology graduate program in the world…Panama College of Cell Science 3 year online PhD degree in Stem Cell Science will put you in position for many modern biology careers in the biomedical industry, pharmaceuticals, stem cell clinics, teaching and research.
Stem cell science is THE most funded biological science in the United States, and many other countries. Mention that you are in a stem cell biology PhD program, and everyone will stop to listen. Moreover, we don’t stop with just Embryonic Stem Cells. You will learn the actual current medical applications of Adult Stem Cells in use today across the globe.
And we just don’t teach it…we do it!!!
Click on the cover page below to read the first definitive paper published in the United States demonstrating the safety of adult stem cell therapy in 676 patients with a variety of diseases, and co-authored by Walter P. Drake, Director of the Panama College of Cell Science:
Read More about this paper and its significance HERE
* * * * * *
The Panama College of Cell Science is a biology graduate school within Blue Marble University. It follows the traditional historical format, in that, a group of scientists and educators having expertise and specialized knowledge in various fields, associate together as a faculty for the purpose of teaching. The Faculty of the College continues to determine the curriculum, pass on the adequacy of the students’ theses and independent work, and determines when the student has achieved mastery of the subject material such as to warrant the grant of a doctoral degree. The degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) is issued upon the recommendation of the Faculty of the Panama College of Cell Science, upon satisfactory completion of curriculum and dissertation. This exciting, stand-alone biology doctoral program remains the only doctoral program in stem cell biology that can be completed entirely online.
Read More: Academic Program
Read More: About the Method of Learning
* * * * * *
Our Annual Tuition is $3450 USD With Payment Plan
$3200 USD Advance Annual Lump Sum
[Students residing in India pay a discounted annual tuition of $2,950 USD with payment plan; or $2,700 USD lump sum in advance]
Price Includes All Textbooks and Learning Materials
* * * * * *
to Regionally Accredited Colleges and Universities
“Accreditation” is applicable only to US colleges and universities and does not apply to international educational institutions, such as the Panama College of Cell Science. We offer a true PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) degree acceptable worldwide, and we have students from many different countries, including USA and Canada. As to the USA, our PhD is a “foreign degree”. However, our PhD degree program has been deemed equivalent to a PhD from a regionally accredited US college or university by California University Foreign Credential Evaluation Service (CUFCE), a professional evaluation service which determines the credibility of foreign issued degrees. At the time we selected CUFCE for review, it was on the approved list of foreign credential evaluators maintained by the US Department of Education. The Department no longer maintains any list nor recommends any specific evaluators.
Every one of our graduates who has requested a certificate of equivalency from a foreign education credential evaluation service has obtained one. What more do you need??
Your Own Private Website
We give you your own private website, which we call a Private Student Portal, to keep all your course content and other stuff in one place. Easy to use, navigating will just come natural:
* * * * * *
Here we highlight a few recent articles relating to the College, and you may click on the Link at the end to read more.
- 15 Years of Stem Cell Education-Panama College of Cell Science - The Panama College of Cell Science continues to offer the only 3 year online Ph.D. program in stem cell biology. The only online stem cell doctoral program in the world, the College continues to train students in the new field of stem cell medicine. Emphasizing the study of adult stem cells, the College teaches the …
- A Review of Stem Cell Biology PhD Programs - When we started the Panama College of Cell Science in 2005, we believe we were the first to recognize stem cell biology as a new branch of study. That’s why our program is about stem cells and nothing but stem cells. And if you searched “stem cell biology PhD programs” at that time, you would …
- Umbilical Cord Stem Cells Coming On Strong…Or Are They? - Presented by Walter P. Drake, Director, Panama College of Cell Science Where we are in the US as of November 1, 2019, is that the SVF fraction of stem cells from fatty tissue, collected from patients via liposuction, is still not generally permitted. SVF stands for “stromal vascular fraction”, which is isolated from fatty tissue …
- The Subversion of Stem Cell Therapy in the United States - Walter P. Drake. October 1, 2019. The best stem cell therapy is still overseas. And stem cell therapy in the US, applied routinely overseas to cure and control our most debilitating diseases, is being subverted by powerful forces bent on requiring the use of expensive off the shelf products that can be “dispensed” like drugs. …
- Panama College of Cell Science Revised Curriculum for September 2019 - The Panama College of Cell Science offers the world’s only 3 year online PhD degree program in Stem Cell Biology, focusing on the “new medicine” that is patient specific stem cell therapy. We were the first program, starting in 2005, and we are still the best stem cell biology program in the world. With the …
- A New Bell Finally Rang: FDA Now On Board with Adult Stem Cell Therapies - In 2005, the Panama College of Cell Science was formed to train scientists and clinicians in the new medicine of adult stem cell therapy. The College offered the only PhD program at that time which contained any courses espousing the benefits of adult stem cell therapy, and presenting the advancements in adult stem cell therapy …
Read more of our fascinating articles HERE
* * * * * *
And When You Are Done…
We don’t use “codes”. Our Transcripts feature FULL course descriptions that anyone can follow, with Grading clearly described. Academic Records are published permanently online where you or anyone to whom you give your password can access your permanent record at any time for free, and print it as well.
As with most every other university degree, our Degree forms are beautifully crafted and include our full color Seal, ready for professional printing and framing.
* * * * * *
Hot Biology….That’s the Panama College of Cell Science