Panama College of Cell Science
Founded 2005 in the Republic of Panama
Offering the World’s First and Still Only
3 Year Ph.D. Degree in Stem Cell Biology
Start Dates (and cut-off times)
January 1 (for students that have applied, been accepted, and paid a tuition payment by November 30)
May 1 (for students that have applied, been accepted, and paid a tuition payment by March 30)
September 1 (for students that have applied, been accepted, and paid a tuition payment by July 30)
Apply HERE: Application Procedure
On the Cutting Edge of the New Medicine!
Hot Biology!!! The hottest, most powerful biology graduate program in the world…Panama College of Cell Science 3 year online PhD degree in Stem Cell Science will put you in position for many modern biology careers in the biomedical industry, pharmaceuticals, stem cell clinics, teaching and research.
Stem cell science is THE most funded biological science in the United States, and many other countries. Mention that you are in a stem cell biology PhD program, and everyone will stop to listen. Moreover, we don’t stop with just Embryonic Stem Cells. You will learn the actual current medical applications of Adult Stem Cells in use today across the globe.
And we just don’t teach it…we do it!!!
Click on the cover page below to read the first definitive paper published in the United States demonstrating the safety of adult stem cell therapy in 676 patients with a variety of diseases, and co-authored by Walter P. Drake, Director of the Panama College of Cell Science:
Read More about this paper and its significance HERE
* * * * * *
The Panama College of Cell Science is a biology graduate school within Blue Marble University. It follows the traditional historical format, in that, a group of scientists and educators having expertise and specialized knowledge in various fields, associate together as a faculty for the purpose of teaching. The Faculty of the College continues to determine the curriculum, pass on the adequacy of the students’ theses and independent work, and determines when the student has achieved mastery of the subject material such as to warrant the grant of a doctoral degree. The degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) is issued upon the recommendation of the Faculty of the Panama College of Cell Science, upon satisfactory completion of curriculum and dissertation. This exciting, stand-alone biology doctoral program remains the only doctoral program in stem cell biology that can be completed entirely online.
Read More: Academic Program
Read More: About the Method of Learning
* * * * * *
Our Annual Tuition is $3450 USD With Payment Plan
$3200 USD Advance Annual Lump Sum
[Students residing in India pay a discounted annual tuition of $3,050 USD with payment plan [$1050 USD down, and 8 monthly payments of $250]
Price Includes All Textbooks and Learning Materials
* * * * * *
to Regionally Accredited Colleges and Universities
“Accreditation” is applicable only to US colleges and universities and does not apply to international educational institutions, such as the Panama College of Cell Science. We offer a true PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) degree acceptable worldwide, and we have students from many different countries, including USA and Canada. As to the USA, our PhD is a “foreign degree”. However, our PhD degree program has been deemed equivalent to a PhD from a regionally accredited US college or university by California University Foreign Credential Evaluation Service (CUFCE), a professional evaluation service which determines the credibility of foreign issued degrees. At the time we selected CUFCE for review, it was on the approved list of foreign credential evaluators maintained by the US Department of Education. The Department no longer maintains any list nor recommends any specific evaluators.
Read More: About Our Accreditation and How We Are Equivalent
Every one of our graduates who has requested a certificate of equivalency from a foreign education credential evaluation service has obtained one. What more do you need??
Your Own Private Academic Records Page
Each student will have an Academic Record Page. This is a password-protected web page created for you and retained permanently by Blue Marble University. Once you become enrolled, this page will be created for you. The password is always your date of birth in the format: MM/DD/YYYY. This page will be your go-to page for all of your studies and courses while you are in our program. https://panamacollegeofcellscience.org/courses-portal/
* * * * * *
Here we highlight a few recent articles relating to the College, and you may click on the Link at the end to read more.
- Current Stem Cell Studies by Panama College of Cell Science Graduate Students - The Panama College of Cell Science has been teaching stem cell biology for almost 20 years. It remains the only fully online PhD program in the stem cell sciences. Useful not only as a stand alone stem cell PhD Degree, the program is of interest to students from the pharmaceutical industry. Stem cell “Exosomes” are …
Continue reading "Current Stem Cell Studies by Panama College of Cell Science Graduate Students"
- Research Note: - Drake-Hicks Protocol For In Situ Release of Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Cytokines Following Abdominal Lipolysis Walter P. Drake1, Laurence V. Hicks Sr.2 Copyright January 2023 by Walter P. Drake and Laurence V. Hicks Sr. 1Panama College of Cell Science, Azuero Business Center, Suite 758 Avenida Perez Chitre, 00395, Panama 2Laurence V. Hicks, Sr., D.O., M.D, …
- Stem Cell Therapy Without the Stem Cells - Stem Cell Therapy Without the Stem Cells Walter P. Drake Panama College of Cell Science, Azuero Business Center, Suite 758 Avenida Perez Chitre, 00395, Panama Correspondence to: Walter P. Drake ND, PhD, Bengal Bioscience, 411 Walnut St #4387, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043 (WalterDrake@BengalBioscience.com) Cite As: Drake, Walter P, “Stem Cell Therapy Without the …
- Mining the Stromal Vascular Fraction (SVF) for Stem Cell Therapy - Our Graduate Students Are Mining SVF-Stromal Vascular Fraction Message From Walter P. Drake to Graduate Students, Panama College of Cell Science October 4, 2022 At the Panama College of Cell Science, we have been teaching our graduate students Stem Cell Therapy using SVF. For over 15 years. While autologous stem cell therapy using a …
Continue reading "Mining the Stromal Vascular Fraction (SVF) for Stem Cell Therapy"
- Blockbuster Court Ruling in Favor of Autologous Stem Cell Therapy - September 22, 2022 The Panama College of Cell Science offers the only online Ph.D. in Stem Cell Biology in the world. And we have been offering our stem cell doctoral program since 2005. As hopes that embryonic stem cells could lead to cures evaporated over the years, stem cell therapies using adult stem cells grew …
Continue reading "Blockbuster Court Ruling in Favor of Autologous Stem Cell Therapy"
- Photobiomodulation and Stem Cell Activation - Here at the Panama College of Cell Science, our graduate students try to stay on top of the hottest, most advanced techniques involving stem cell therapy. So, recently the question arose as to whether a patient’s dormant, inactive stem cells could be stimulated by external physical means to become curative and anti-aging. In order to …
Continue reading "Photobiomodulation and Stem Cell Activation"
Read more of our fascinating articles HERE
* * * * * *
And When You Are Done…
We don’t use “codes”. Our Transcripts feature FULL course descriptions that anyone can follow, with Grading clearly described. Academic Records are published permanently online where you or anyone to whom you give your password can access your permanent record at any time for free, and print it as well.
As with most every other university degree, our Degree forms are beautifully crafted and include our full color Seal, ready for professional printing and framing.
* * * * * *