Panama College of Cell Science
Founded 2005 in the Republic of Panama
Offering the World’s First and Still Only
3 Year Ph.D. Degree in Stem Cell Biology
Start Dates (and cut-off times)
January 1 (for students that have applied, been accepted, and paid a tuition payment by November 30)
May 1 (for students that have applied, been accepted, and paid a tuition payment by March 30)
September 1 (for students that have applied, been accepted, and paid a tuition payment by July 30)
Apply HERE: Application Procedure
On the Cutting Edge of the New Medicine!
Hot Biology!!! The hottest, most powerful biology graduate program in the world…Panama College of Cell Science 3 year online PhD degree in Stem Cell Science will put you in position for many modern biology careers in the biomedical industry, pharmaceuticals, stem cell clinics, teaching and research.
Stem cell science is THE most funded biological science in the United States, and many other countries. Mention that you are in a stem cell biology PhD program, and everyone will stop to listen. Moreover, we don’t stop with just Embryonic Stem Cells. You will learn the actual current medical applications of Adult Stem Cells in use today across the globe.
And we just don’t teach it…we do it!!!
Click on the cover page below to read the first definitive paper published in the United States demonstrating the safety of adult stem cell therapy in 676 patients with a variety of diseases, and co-authored by Walter P. Drake, Director of the Panama College of Cell Science:
Read More about this paper and its significance HERE
* * * * * *
The Panama College of Cell Science is a biology graduate school within Blue Marble University. It follows the traditional historical format, in that, a group of scientists and educators having expertise and specialized knowledge in various fields, associate together as a faculty for the purpose of teaching. The Faculty of the College continues to determine the curriculum, pass on the adequacy of the students’ theses and independent work, and determines when the student has achieved mastery of the subject material such as to warrant the grant of a doctoral degree. The degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) is issued upon the recommendation of the Faculty of the Panama College of Cell Science, upon satisfactory completion of curriculum and dissertation. This exciting, stand-alone biology doctoral program remains the only doctoral program in stem cell biology that can be completed entirely online.
Read More: Academic Program
Read More: About the Method of Learning
* * * * * *
Our Annual Tuition is $3450 USD With Payment Plan
$3200 USD Advance Annual Lump Sum
[Students residing in India pay a discounted annual tuition of $3,050 USD with payment plan [$1050 USD down, and 8 monthly payments of $250]
Price Includes All Textbooks and Learning Materials
* * * * * *
to Regionally Accredited Colleges and Universities
“Accreditation” is applicable only to US colleges and universities and does not apply to international educational institutions, such as the Panama College of Cell Science. We offer a true PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) degree acceptable worldwide, and we have students from many different countries, including USA and Canada. As to the USA, our PhD is a “foreign degree”. However, our PhD degree program has been deemed equivalent to a PhD from a regionally accredited US college or university by California University Foreign Credential Evaluation Service (CUFCE), a professional evaluation service which determines the credibility of foreign issued degrees. At the time we selected CUFCE for review, it was on the approved list of foreign credential evaluators maintained by the US Department of Education. The Department no longer maintains any list nor recommends any specific evaluators.
Every one of our graduates who has requested a certificate of equivalency from a foreign education credential evaluation service has obtained one. What more do you need??
Your Own Private Academic Records Page
Each student will have an Academic Record Page. This is a password-protected web page created for you and retained permanently by Blue Marble University. Once you become enrolled, this page will be created for you. The password is always your date of birth in the format: MM/DD/YYYY. This page will be your go-to page for all of your studies and courses while you are in our program. https://panamacollegeofcellscience.org/courses-portal/
* * * * * *
Here we highlight a few recent articles relating to the College, and you may click on the Link at the end to read more.
- Mining the Stromal Vascular Fraction (SVF) for Stem Cell Therapy - Our Graduate Students Are Mining SVF-Stromal Vascular Fraction Message From Walter P. Drake to Graduate Students, Panama College of Cell Science October 4, 2022 At the Panama College of Cell Science, we have been teaching our graduate students Stem Cell Therapy using SVF. For over 15 years. While autologous stem cell therapy using a …
- Blockbuster Court Ruling in Favor of Autologous Stem Cell Therapy - September 22, 2022 The Panama College of Cell Science offers the only online Ph.D. in Stem Cell Biology in the world. And we have been offering our stem cell doctoral program since 2005. As hopes that embryonic stem cells could lead to cures evaporated over the years, stem cell therapies using adult stem cells grew …
- Photobiomodulation and Stem Cell Activation - Here at the Panama College of Cell Science, our graduate students try to stay on top of the hottest, most advanced techniques involving stem cell therapy. So, recently the question arose as to whether a patient’s dormant, inactive stem cells could be stimulated by external physical means to become curative and anti-aging. In order to …
- Dr. Victor Details Why the Stromal Vascular Fraction (SVF) is Still the Liquid Gold for Stem Cell Therapy 2022 - The Panama College of Cell Science offers the world’s only 100% online Ph.D. degree in Stem Cell Biology. Our Curriculum emphasizes the methodologies used in stem cell therapy of our most serious diseases. Even though we are an online College, our Curriculum presents the very latest innovations in stem cell medicine, now including the study …
- From a Tube of Blood To Exosomes…The Stem Cell Therapy Story 2022 - Address By Walter P. Drake To Our New Graduate Students Panama College of Cell Science-January 1, 2022 Cite as: Drake, Walter P, “From a Tube of Blood To Exosomes…The Stem Cell Therapy Story 2022”, Panama College of Cell Science-January 1, 2022; Published at: https://panamacollegeofcellscience.org/2022/02/09/from-a-tube-of-blood-to-exosomesthe-stem-cell-therapy-story-2022/ Accessed March 7, 2022 Dear Future Stem Cell Scientists: Thank …
- Sample Graduate Dissertation-Plant Exosomes 2021 - We present here a recent example of a graduate published dissertation, being a Review paper on the subject of Plant Exosomes. As the students at the Panama College of Cell Science are coming to learn, the topic of Exosomes has exploded onto the stem cell biologics landscape over the last year or so. First, researchers …
Read more of our fascinating articles HERE
* * * * * *
And When You Are Done…
We don’t use “codes”. Our Transcripts feature FULL course descriptions that anyone can follow, with Grading clearly described. Academic Records are published permanently online where you or anyone to whom you give your password can access your permanent record at any time for free, and print it as well.
As with most every other university degree, our Degree forms are beautifully crafted and include our full color Seal, ready for professional printing and framing.
* * * * * *